I thought long and hard about what topic to write about, and I kept circling back to “keeping the spice” in a marriage. You see, not only do I dabble in paranormal erotic romance, I also write an erotic marriage series featuring Eliza and Jett Prince – happily married monogamous couple of ten years with four children.
Although I write about married couples, most of the spicing up can be used in any relationship. One of the issues Jett and Eliza face in “Finding Time” is well, finding time to be together. Can you imagine trying to be sexy, flirty and adventurous while cleaning up spilled food, or listening to the kids fighting and bickering? It’s extremely unsexy, and a buzz kill. Yes, I know for sure. Why? Because I have four rambunctious hell spawn of my own. Whom I love dearly mind you, but they have horrid timing when it comes to sexy time. Sigh. But that is a story for another post.
My husband is amazing, but he will tell you the same thing. Children can ruin a sex drive faster than a boy will cum the first time he has sex. Marriage is work, children are work, and finding time for intimacy is hard when you’re tired and depleted.
Sex is tough enough, but when you add needy children into the mix, finding uninterrupted time is nearly impossible.
I know it’s easy to put the kids first, and your needs (as a woman, or man) second. An overall theme in “Finding Time” is about reconnecting. Many married couples become complacent and find themselves in the back seat of their own lives, shepherding children to and from activities, homework, and the daily life chores of being a grown up. Not to mention work, and all the societal pressures. These examples just scratch the surface.
So, here are a few tips from Jett and Eliza, and a little insight on how they got their groove back
Eliza says: I used these tips to open up and become more uninhibited.
1) Use technology. I know a lot of people frown upon texting, but really, it’s very useful and easy to text sexy snippets to Jett in front of the kids without them knowing what I’m smiling about. Or that my panties are wet from him telling me all the naughty things he plans for me when he gets home. I’m sure his workday is infinitely harder after he reads my texts :snickers: But texting dirty is the new phone sex – you should try it and reap the rewards of your teasing.
2) Garters are sexy! Buy a few sets and you will instantly feel like a sex kitten. Add a pair of thigh highs and your confidence will soar. The great thing about garters is you can wear them under anything and only you will know – it’s a very sexy secret. Until you reveal yourself to your partner and watch his eyes bug out of his head. Try mixing it up, and when your lover comes home from work – wear nothing but a long coat, a garter set, and a smile.
3) Let him know you appreciate any work he does for you and the family. If he’s been working out, tell him how delectable his body while you rub your hand up his chest and then whisper in his ear how much you love him, and just what his devotion to the family does for you. Follow this by showing him. Either on your knees, or in other adventurous ways. Sometimes intimacy and reconnecting is about the giving of yourself with no expectation. But hell yes –reciprocation is nice!
Jett says: My top three ways of keeping my woman happy are:
1) Compliment her… and I don’t mean the generic “You look nice today” comments. I’m talking about deep comments, like “You’re an amazing mother.” Or keep it simple and look into her eyes, stroke her cheek and say, “I’m glad you’re my wife.” (Or partner, mate, etc.)
2) Take an interest in what interests her. Remember that she is a woman and not just a mother, or housekeeper, or breadwinner. Always remember she is a woman. – Your woman. Make her feel loved and cherished.
3) Make sure she gets some alone time. The mother part of her will appreciate being able to take a shower without grabby hands and little space, going to the grocery store without yelling, or just reading a book in peace.
Jett and Eliza both wanted to give the readers a piece of advice together, and that is:
1) Have sex everyday.
Every day you ask? Every. Day. The more sex you have, the better you will feel, the happier you will be, and the more connected to each other you will become. So make it a point to have some type of sexual interaction daily. You’re welcome in advance.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen. For even more sexy tips and an interesting story, please feel free to read “Finding Time” and be on the look out for the sequel “Finding Balance” coming soon.
“Jett.” She whispered. He caught sight of her in the doorway and froze, his eyes wide. Eliza opened the door further and let him see her nude body. She cocked a hip and motioned to him with the crook of a finger. “Come on, before James knows your home.” She backed up and hoped like hell he followed.
His hand grasped the door and pushed it open enough for him to squeeze through. He shut and locked the door, perusing her up and down, and Eliza noticed his cock bulging his jeans. She decided on a bold course and walked to him as she cupped a hand over his erection and stroked once as she went up on tiptoe to whisper in his ear. “I’ve been so horny all day. I hoped you’d come home for lunch. I waited for you and I’m sopping wet. Fuck me, please.” She waited for him to say something.
Jett brushed a strand of hair off her cheek and put it behind her ear, caressing her jaw with the backs of his fingers on the way back. “Let me go wash my hands, I’m dirty.” He feathered a kiss to her lips and went into their adjoining bathroom. A few minutes later, he emerged naked. The sight never ceased to amaze her. Her husband had a powerful body—strong, meaty thighs and calves. A narrow waist and a broad male chest. He worked a strenuous job and it showed. He didn’t boast a ripped physique, but his biceps were chiseled and he still had the ability to take her breath away. His face captivated her, always had. His sinfully long eyelashes framed large green eyes and sexy, sleep-tasseled, wavy hair hung to just above his shoulders. Her son James had his daddy’s curls. Jett had a square jaw and chiseled cheeks, often a five o’clock shadow or a scruffy beard. Scruffy-bearded men turned her on.
Jett walked to her and stepped her back until her ass hit cold window. She panicked, her heart pounding in her chest, even as slickness coated her inner thighs. Sunshine filtered through the transparent glass, sending prisms of color sparkling in their bedroom. “Someone will see us!” she whispered, a snap to her tone.
“Who cares, Eliza? They’ll only see an ass, if anything. But most people aren’t home right now.” He tucked a hair behind her ears, staring into her eyes.
Eliza shivered. The idea of being caught or seen terrified her as much as it sent zings to her pussy. Since she’d decided to try new things, she relented. She let him press her against the glass and cage her in his warm body. He nibbled and kissed her neck, relaxing her by slow degrees. He lingered on her mouth, sucking her lips and stroking her tongue with his. When her body grew lax, he dropped to his knees and hoisted one of her legs over his shoulder and tilted her hips towards his face. His strong fingers dug into her ass cheeks, he alternated kneading and clenching them together.
Her face flamed. Did she want this? Really? What if her neighbor, Mrs. Honeysuckle, glanced out her window and caught sight of more than she ever bargained for? She’d never be able to look the lady in the eye again without burning from embarrassment.
The first touch of Jett’s tongue to her slit stopped her wayward thoughts. In the recess of her wickedest fantasies, she admitted she wanted the thrill and added danger of exhibitionism. He lapped and stroked her, suckled her clit with the skill of a knowing lover, and she flew apart, palms pressed to the glass, head tossed back, eyes closed. Blood thrumming through her veins as a fine sheen of sweat coated her body.
She opened her eyes and looked down into the face of desire, stroking his cheek with her hand, as he licked the taste of her from his lips with an “Hmmm.”
He stood and gave her a poignant glance at his cock, eyebrow raised in mock challenge. Eliza laughed and turned him so his back pressed into the spot next to hers against the glass.
Author ~ ER Pierce
Paranormal Erotic Romance Author ~ Fractured Moon (Steel #1) Released March 2, 2012. Available on Amazon and All Romance Ebooks
Erotic Contemporaries ~ Finding Time (Marriage #1) Released April 2, 2012 Available on Amazon and Free for Prime Member